Wednesday, June 3, 2009

apples or Pears!


my email to the author of:  Apples & Pears: The Body Shape Solution for Weight Loss and Wellness....
From: Audrey Pena

> Date: June 3, 2009 11:41:42 AM PDT

> To: eileen@drsavard.com

> Subject: Apples are doomed people!



> I'm currently reading your book and though I am charged up about
> following your advice to a healthy lifestyle I feel as though you
> relentless point and make examples of Apples to your beloved Pears!
> I've felt less-human or less-feminine my entire life because of my
> apple-shape, my own mother still teases me about it, she's a happy 
> pear,she doesn't know the pain! any way I feel as though your book 
> is no
> different!  "Come look Pears... this is what you'll become if you 
> don'twatch it!.. a hideous diseased APPLE!"  well fine.  You must 
> be a pear
> yourself or else your book would have an equal amount of encouragement
> to both audiences.  I've also noticed that all your good reviews are
> from pears who've been glorified in your book.  You make us seem very
> helpless no matter what.  It got tiring after awhile reading over and
> over how doomed the apple women are, I'm skipping straight to the diet
> part now!  and am encouraging myself since your book failed at that!

> -  An Upset Apple!!


No comments:

Post a Comment