
When I was 3 my parents put this poster in my room because every time I heard 'Billy Jean' on t.v. I'd run in front of it and start dancin' (3-year old dancing). One day I was jumping on my bed and ripped it down piece by piece 'cause I thought it was fun.. Later when I realized what I had done I was sorry and started to cry. That would be the last Michael Jackson poster in my room until 1993 when I got my hands on the 'Dangerous' album then I went nuts and it was wall-to-wall Michael Jackson. I wanted to be him or marry him, one of the two that year.. Then by the time I hit junior high and the whole child-molestation and Lisa Marie marriage came to be I'd lost that side of my obsession .. but not my love for his music. I am truly devastated by his death and will always remember when he was my idol.. he still is!

No comments:
Post a Comment